Much more than a tasting, experience a meeting!
In the company of our 8 partner winegrowers, discover the Grands Crus of Alsace during an unusual tasting!
Exit les dégustations traditionnelles des 7 cépages que vous connaissez déjà !
Gone are the traditional tastings of the 7 grape varieties that you already know! Here, the winegrower will give you a special welcome: come and meet him, enter the world of wine as you have never done before.
With his personality, his tastes and his passion for his vines, each man and woman reserves you a moment of personalized sharing:
- Are you a lover of fine chocolate? Join the sparkling Nathalie at the Marcel Freyburger estate for a unique journey of the senses combining Alsace Grands Crus and chocolate from a Kaysersberg craftsman.
- Philippe, winemaker at the Paul Blanck estate, has also been a Qi Gong master for many years: follow him on a journey into the heart of the vineyards that will awaken all your senses for a memorable tasting experience
- red, white, bubbles, discover the secrets of wine making with Jean-Jacques, who will answer all your questions at the Dietrich Jean et Fils estate
- Marie, from the Paul Spannagel estate, will take you on an interactive tour, following the family history, punctuated with anecdotes, personal memories of her grandparents, and photographs, which tell the story of the winegrowers' lives from father to son and daughter!
In total, there are 9 thematic tastings that will take you on a journey through the world of the Grands Crus of Alsace and plunge you into the secrets of the Alsatian estates...
A day on the theme of Grands Crus
To continue your journey to discover the Grands Crus, push open the doors of one of our partner restaurants in the Kaysersberg valley. Take a seat at the table, and be surprised by the food and wine pairings, rigorously studied between local and seasonal products and the Alsatian Grands Crus.
From the traditional formula, through the saveurs formula (restaurants awarded a Michelin® plate or a Bib gourmand®) or the Parenthèse étoilée (restaurants awarded Michelin® stars), a gourmet break to be booked without hesitation!
A turnkey holiday
To enjoy a complete experience around the Grands Crus, stay in one of the charming accommodations of the Kaysersberg Valley (hotel or bed and breakfast selected by the tourist office), after having enjoyed a wine tasting and a meal with food and wine pairing.
Stay 2 days / 1 night in a double room from 150€ per person
Offer valid all year round, subject to availability.
Grands Crus d'Alsace: here it all begins...
The reputation of the Alsatian vineyards is well known, as is that of the Kaysersberg Valley vineyards! But did you know that this country is the cradle of the Grands Crus of Alsace? The Valley of Kaysersberg saw the birth of the first Grand Cru appellation (Schlossberg in Kientzheim in 1975) and the latest one, Kaefferkopf in Ammerschwihr in 2007.
The Grand Crus of the Kaysersberg Valley
- Furstentum, protected from the wind, on the sunny hillsides of Kientzheim and Sigolsheim,
- the Mambourg, which dominates Sigolsheim,
- the Marckrain at Sigolsheim,
- the Schlossberg, the first mention of Grand Cru in Alsace (1975) which has the largest surface area (80 hectares) in the vineyards of Kientzheim,
- Sommerberg, in Katzenthal,
- the Wineck-Schlossberg, situated between 280 and 400 metres in altitude, in Katzenthal,
- and finally, the famous Kaefferkopf, which means "beetle's head", referring to a passage of beetles, in the past. It is the last Grand Cru that has recently completed the list. It can be found in the commune of Ammerschwihr.
La Parenthèse Vigneronne in a few figures :
- 8 partner winegrowers
- 9 thematic tasting-meetings
- 6 hotels
- 9 restaurant partners: 2 establishments offering the traditional formula, 4 establishments offering the savoury formula and 3 starred establishments for the starred Parenthèse